Brunwick Soccer Club Coaches Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sources of good drills or "exercises"

2 posters

Go down

Sources of good drills or "exercises" Empty Sources of good drills or "exercises"

Post  Coach Pakatar Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:28 am

I find alot of useful drills in Success in Soccer magazine and the Soccer Journal. The Soccer Journal comes free with membership in the National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA). The annual convention is coming up in January in Philadelphia. This is the closest the convention comes to us. A weekend pass is only $99 and there are a lot of sessions on Saturday and Sunday. Plus the exhibit hall is awesome; most of the vendors start pulling out Sat. night though. I recommend attending if possible. Tom Paone and I are going for the full week again this year.

Coach Pakatar

Back to top Go down

Sources of good drills or "exercises" Empty I like those also

Post  Admin Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:05 pm

Success in Soccer and the NSCAA magazine are very good sources of exercises.

I've also found several on-line resources that I have been using a lot this year.

www.insidesoccer.com is very good and shows teams from around the world.

It's probably my favorite and has really been my 'go to' spot when I'm looking for something special.

Admin
Admin

https://brunswicksoccerclub.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Sources of good drills or "exercises" Empty Re: Sources of good drills or "exercises"

Post  Coach Pakatar Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:50 pm

Sounds interesting - I will check it out

Coach Pakatar

Back to top Go down

Sources of good drills or "exercises" Empty Re: Sources of good drills or "exercises"

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum